The perks of becoming my client:
- An artist’s eye for putting together a robust website (priceless!).
- Learn how to maintain your website yourself, if you so desire.
- Make your content optimal for the web and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- The knowledge of what plug-in software is vital to your site, including security and social media software.
- New: get ready to be free of grammar and spelling mistakes, because I’ve recently bought a premium grammar and proofreading checker that is perfect for catching those pesky errors on your website.
- Speed and efficiency.
Click on any of the following images to enlarge; or, click on the link to see the website in action!
I’m especially proud of this site. This client wanted to overhaul her old site completely, and to what effect! Now everything is clearly and beautifully laid out and easy for the client to edit, including a spiffy class schedule on the “Online Schedule” page and a featured blog area on the home page.
Sierra Writers needed a site redesign fast and on a tight budget. Their old site was having problems, and they needed a fresh look at an affordable price. I customized a free theme for them to save them money and helped them update their content and their look according to their budget.
This is a Woo-Commerce site, built for a healing company. I simply love Woo-Commerce, and if you are looking to build an E-Commerce site, you will do well with a Woo-Commerce cart. My clients are often pleasantly surprised at how quickly I can put together their Woo-Commerce sites.
Another site using Woo-Commerce for its cart. A very elegant site, with many areas to highlight pictures of her products.
I built this site using the Avada theme, which fully integrates with Woo-Commerce, has excellent SEO, and provides many opportunities to showcase your images. A great brochure style theme for artists.
I designed this website for Kathi Keville, nationally renowned herbalist, aromatherapy practitioner, and author. Colorful, stylish, and organized, I helped Keville to really revamp her online presence and to set up a simple online shopping cart.
Pictured above: Kathi’s homepage and calendar.
Shown above: Homepage and shopping cart
Using my knowledge about natural healing and marketing, I helped this alternative healing practitioner put together a great website.